Our innovative and unique remote tank monitoring service we have here at Your NRG which used to be our ‘Never Empty’ service under our old Oil NRG brand – can take the hassle and stress away from keeping your heating oil and fuel levels topped up.
Thanks to our smart service features, we guarantee that you’ll never run out of oil as we’ll monitor your levels and organise and supply your new oil and fuel – all without you having to lift a finger.
How our remote tank monitoring service works
The smart systems we have in place with our remote tank monitoring are installed via the following process:
- First, an engineer will install a sensor onto your oil tank(s).
- This links to our Smart Monitoring data centre via a built in SIM card.
- Once the liquid fuel levels pass below an agreed point the sensor creates an alert.
- This alert then works out the estimated ‘run out’ date and automatically orders a fuel refill.
- The data then comes through to us and we come and restock your supplies.
The sensor technology we use also gives us warnings if there’s a sudden drop in your levels – indicating a possible leak or issue. What’s more, it can even break down information about your consumption levels, helping you better understand how and when you’re using your heating oil or fuel.
All of this information is also relayed to you, providing full transparency of our remote tank monitoring process.
This service is currently available to both commercial and domestic customers. It is a one-off payment of £199 + VAT.
Other features and benefits to using this service
As well as bringing you a stress-free, automated means of keeping your fuel levels in check, there are plenty of other positives and features on offer with our remote tank monitoring service.
- A viewing monitor is included.
- The installation of the sensor and all the information hosting is included in the cost.
- There are no hidden fees or daily standing charges.
- You get priority delivery on this service.
- It’s a great way to care for your nearest and dearest if you can’t be there to support them.
- It is also greener for the environment.
Get in touch to find out more
If you’d like to learn more about this service and find out how we can help you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable team today.