Shell GTL fuel can be used directly in diesel engines providing numerous benefits in comparison to conventional diesel. These include:
- High performance cetane level which improves starting conditions in cold temperatures
- Improved storage, handling and safety due to a higher flash point
- Can reduce the noise level in some engines as a result of more uniformed combustion
- Reduced emissions of regulated pollutants in line with government regulations
- Shell GTL fuel is readily biodegradable and non-toxic
- When used in certain engines it can reduce particulate emissions by upwards of 38%
- Shell GTL fuel is readily available from Your NRG
Why is Shell GTL classified as a ‘future fuel’?
Generally, gas-to-liquid fuel emission levels are lower than conventional diesel as a result of the way that Shell GTL fuel is manufactured. And, Shell GTL fuel is manufactured in a way that creates uniformed, consistent molecules which helps to improve the combustion properties inside standard diesel engines. This therefore helps reduce emissions of air pollutants in comparison to conventional crude oil refining.
Shell GTL fuel and Your NRG
Another aspect that sets Your NRG apart from other UK suppliers is that we’re a proud official distributor of Shell GTL fuel. This means that you can enjoy the benefits that Shell GTL fuel can provide, all with the additional quality and prestige you expect from this leading and established brand.
Why choose Shell GTL fuel?
Shell specifically lists the following advantages you can make the most of when using its Shell GTL fuel.
- Easy to utilise with new and older on-road diesel engines
- Lower emissions and CO2 neutral
- Improved engine performance and noise reduction
- Non-toxic, readily biodegradable, odourless and excellent at low temperatures
Shell also states that its GTL fuel has some of the most ‘advanced technical properties on the market’ and subsequently provides ‘operational benefits to your business’.
Where can I get Shell GTL fuel?
Whether you’re running a generator for your business, using diesel powered vehicles and machinery for agriculture and everything commercially-led that’s in between, Your NRG can switch to Shell GTL fuel today and help make a difference.
To find out more about Shell GTL fuel and how Your NRG can supply your operations, simply get in touch with the Your NRG team. We’ll tell you everything you need to know and prior to getting your Shell GTL fuel supplies sorted and shipped in no time.