If you’re considering getting a fuel card to purchase fuel for your business, the team here at Your NRG (formerly Oil NRG) recommends a card from InterFuels.
Interfuels are also one of only a small number of fuel card providers who offer fixed-rate fuel cards. This means there won’t be any large price movements on your payments, as the profit margin they make remains the same from the moment you successfully apply for your card.
Head to the Interfuels website today to find out more.
What is a fuel card?
A fuel card is a payment system – a bit like a credit card – that allows businesses to pay for and track the payments for their fuel.
With a fuel card you have a credit account attached to it, so when you buy your fuel, you instead swipe your fuel card and the purchase is charged to this account. Then – again like a credit card – this account is then paid off from your other connected bank account or credit card.
All these fuel card payments are then itemised and logged on one tax statement, meaning you don’t need to have individual fuel receipts to collect and add up.
What are the benefits of getting a fuel card from Interfuels?
On top of the fixed rate on the fuel card from Interfuels, there are a number of other benefits you can enjoy.
- You can save time by streamlining all your business fuel payments into one paperless account.
- There aren’t any worries that you’ll lose your receipts and affect the tax you can claim back.
- All of this gives you a better grasp and handle on your taxes and fuel costs, in turn making your business fuel usage and the management of this much easier.
- With Interfuels you can manage your account online.
- The card works with top fuel brands and providers all across the UK.
Find out more
The Interfuels website can tell you more about this, but if you want to get in touch with their team to have them answer any specific queries, you can find their contact details here.