At Your NRG – formerly known as Oil NRG – we offer exclusive personal savings plans to help you spread the cost of your heating oil, and at the same time build up a balance to use for future orders.
How our personal savings plans can help you
As a family owned and operated business, we understand the difficulties many are facing during these unprecedented times, this is why we’ve created these plans to make affording your future heating oil costs easier and more manageable. Our savings plans are also personal to your circumstances and ultimately you are in control of what you save and when.
On top of this, you can make the most of the fact that our plans are:
- Free – there aren’t any hidden fees, joining or cancellation costs.
- Flexible – you can adjust your payment amount if your circumstances change.
- Economical – it’s easy for you to spread your payment throughout the year to suit your needs.
- Accessible – you can withdraw your balance at any time.
How to set up a heating oil savings plan
There’s a four-step process involved with setting up one of our savings plans. This is as follows:
- Choose a monthly payment to suit you, we can also assist you in understanding your consumption so you know which plan would be the most suitable.
- Get in touch and then complete a short direct debit mandate over the phone.
- We will confirm your ‘Personal Monthly Savings Plan’ in writing within three days, before collecting your payments.
4. You will then start to accrue your savings. Also, once your third direct debit has been paid into your account, this is when we will add your bonus £20 credit
If you need a heating oil top up on an ad hoc basis, all you need to do is pay for it with a credit or debit card. Then for any future orders, you can use your credit balance against your bill.
Examples of how the savings plans work
Mrs M likes to spread the cost of her fuel over the year. Her household uses approximately 1,500 litres a year and she pays £75 a month into her account by Direct Debit. What she doesn’t use from this payment is then saved in her plan to use at a later date.
Mr J likes to put £25 a month into his account via direct debit. When he needs his tank topping up, he uses what he has saved so far to supplement this order, helping to ease the financial lump.
Get in touch if you want to learn more
For more information on our heating oil personal savings plans, please call one of our team on 01642 686 000 or send us an email at email@example.com. Someone from the Your NRG (formerly Oil NRG) team will get back to you as soon as we can and will explain everything you need to know to help you get set up.
*Ts&Cs: This offer is only valid on our Saving Plan. Minimum monthly direct debit spend of £20. A £20 credit will be applied to your heating oil account after three months. This £20 credit can only be used towards heating oil and is non-refundable. This offer cannot be claimed against buying group/syndicate orders. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to status and availability. Management have the right to withdraw this offer at any time.