Role: Commercial Account Manager
Reports to: Commercial Sales Manager
Location: Your NRG Ltd, Station Yard, Station Road, Barnham, Thetford, IP24 2PT
Initially the role will involve converting prospects into customers that purchase any of our products and services.
As the purchases are very transactional, the role will gradually evolve into day to day account management of a portfolio of customers.
There will be a requirement to grow the amount buying customers and volume of fuel sold to these customers over time, developing to a portfolio where an average of 2 million litres is sold per month
The successful management of the portfolio will involve, taking inbound calls as well as making outbound calls to check requirements, quote current market prices, agree delivery times and dates, then process orders in our Fuelsoft computer system.
- Source and convert potential customers into buying accounts
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to prospects, existing & lapsed customers.
- Log all quotes and process all orders to ensure service level and delivery requirements are adhered too.
- Liaise with Credit and Transport departments to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Assist with the management of other sales portfolios and domestic accounts during holiday, sickness and busy periods.
- Accurately Input data into Fuelsoft and ensure customer account details are maintained and up to date with key contact details.
- Answer customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Consistently meet or exceed company targets
- Maintain maximum productivity and earning potential
This role is office based Monday – Friday
- Ability to achieve targets and deliver results in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a desire to solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen and interpret information
- Good IT skills with the ability to competently use Microsoft Office
- Ability to organise workload and manage time effectively
- Able to self-motivate and work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience in the fuel industry would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Proven sales or account management record
- Highly motivated and driven
- Rises to new challenges
- A competent learner who enjoys new experiences
- Comfortable working in an office based environment on a daily basis
- Positive and focused to achieve tasks
- Enjoys selling products and services on the phone
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys working with others
- High degree of self-motivation with an ability to motivate others
Attractive basic salary per year (depending on experience)
Uncapped commission earnings
Working Hours Monday – Friday 08:00 – 5:30 during winter months and 8.30 – 5.10 summer months
Benefits package including Death in Service, Private Medical Insurance, Cash Plan
Contributory pension scheme
Mathew Donaghy – Sales Manager
01642 450086 / firstname.lastname@example.org